"How do I make money from my blog?"
"How can I become a travel blogger who gets paid to travel like you?"
I'm not a travel blogger.
I don't get paid to travel.
And I don't make money from my blog.
But wait – there's good news.
Maybe you have a blog of your own?
Maybe you’ve even used your blog to sell some type of product like an online course or a physical product?
If you do, pat yourself on the back.
(No, seriously – do. That's truly something to be proud of.)
Running a blog is an awesome first step towards having a full-blown side hustle (or a full-time gig).
But there’s still a problem: A blog alone is NOT an online business.
A fancy-pants, full-blown online biz? It's much, much more than that.
To make a full-time income online, you have to turn your blog into a biz.
Well, there are many ways to get there.
But if you're stuck, you might like ConvertKit's free 30-day course called Launch an Online Business.
Say hello to the Launch an Online Business free course!
The course will show you, step-by-step, how to launch your own sustainable online business.
Here's what you'll learn in 4 weeks:
- Week 1: The Essential Elements of an Online Business
- Week 2: Building a Platform
- Week 3: Creating Your Launch Content
- Week 4: Launch Time
Cool, Elise, but how much?
It's totally free, and this is just one more reason why I love ConvertKit (and have used their email service for the last year in my own biz).
Did I mention this free course includes daily lessons, Monday to Thursday, and live trainings on Fridays?
If you're waiting for someone to come give you that push you're secretly waiting for... this is it.
Save your seat HERE.
P.S. Um, what is Launch an Online Business – really?
- A four week long class walking you through how to start an online business, from idea to hitting "publish" on your new content
- Daily lessons sent straight to your inbox, Monday through Thursday running October 2nd through October 27th
- Weekly live trainings on Fridays led by the ConvertKit team walking you through the lessons and answering questions
- A 30-day free trial of ConvertKit for new customers
➡️ Join the free fun right HERE.